With possible highs of 35 °C today, it’s more important than ever to keep your body continually hydrated, but water intake doesn’t just have to come from the tap.
It can sometimes seem impossible to guzzle enough water in a day, and bariatrics unfortunately just can’t guzzle anymore, but a new graphic from AXA PPP Healthcare reveals the surprising foods you can eat to help keep your body hydrated and concentration levels up.
Did you know:
- Raspberries and blueberries contain around 85% water
- Cucumber contains 96.7% water
- Extra lean minced beef contains 63% water
- Eggs have a 75% water content
- Plain low-fat yoghurt is 89% water